What is my Campaign About?
- Supporting a Diverse, and Neurodiverse, Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Program.
- Bringing Back 8th Grade Algebra for High Achieving Students.
- Assisting in the Timely Implementation of the Digital District and Vision 2025 Plans.
- Supporting Restorative Justice Practices and Positive Behavior Interventions.
- Implementing the Fair, Accurate, Inclusive, and Respectful Education Act (FAIR Act) Across all Grade Levels.
- Addressing a More Equitable and Transparent Assignment Process.
- Increasing Queer and Trans Parent Engagement.
- Supporting Low Cost Teacher Housing.
- Raising Teacher Salaries to Bay Area Standards.
- Inclusion, Kindness, Compassion and Hope are essential in this race for school board, so I am running a campaign free of attacks.
I want to give the students hope for a world where trans people can be elected to office in San Francisco. - Martin Rawlings-Fein
Do you like this page?