What is my Campaign About?
- Supporting a Diverse, and Neurodiverse, Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Program.
- Bringing Back 8th Grade Algebra for High Achieving Students.
- Working with organizations like Gender Spectrum, a local organization which provides trainings on the evolving concept of Gender identity, to train our trainers which will change the way that we interact with all of our students for the better.
- Assisting in the Timely Implementation of the Digital District and Vision 2025 Plans.
- Supporting Restorative Justice Practices and Positive Behavior Interventions.
- Implementing the Fair, Accurate, Inclusive, and Respectful Education Act (FAIR Act) Across all Grade Levels.
- Addressing a More Equitable and Transparent Assignment Process.
- Increasing Queer and Trans Parent Engagement.
- Supporting Low Cost Teacher Housing.
- Raising Teacher Salaries to Bay Area Standards.
- Inclusion, Kindness, Compassion and Hope are essential in this race for school board, so I am running a campaign free of attacks.
I want to give the students hope for a world where trans people can be elected to office in San Francisco. - Martin Rawlings-Fein
Do you like this page?